Tower Mains Training Terms & Conditions
By completing and returning this online course application form, you are agreeing to accept the following terms and conditions:
Making a booking
Full fee payment must be received prior to a confirmed booking.
You will receive joining instructions no later than seven days prior to the course date, which include details of the training venue or logon details for live virtual training, start and finish times and what delegates are required to bring with them or have access to.
Programme and Tutors’ alterations
Tutors are selected based on expertise and suitability for the services to be provided. Due to unforeseen circumstances, it could be necessary to make alterations to presenters or programme content. Tower Mains reserves the right to alter the advertised schedule of courses, which may include cancellation of a course.
Please detail any special needs or requirements clearly when you make your booking or you may email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this further.
Please note photographs and video may be taken during events and used in promotional material, if you do not wish to appear in footage, please advise us at the start of the course. We reserve the right to use any feedback remarks made during or after the course by participants in future marketing on our website or in media. Pictures and comments from courses may also be used in a similar fashion at any time, however, the identity of individual delegates and organisations will not be visible in these cases without specific written consent.
VAT of 20% will be added to all advertised course fees. UK Tax Authorities have instructed that VAT must be added to payments for all public courses we provide in the UK, whether or not the attendee is normally resident in the UK. We have no discretion on this matter.
Cancellation by delegates
- Cancellations must be received by email prior to the start date of the course.
- Fees will be fully refunded, or invoices credited if cancellation is made at least 30 days before the course start date.
- For cancellations made between 5-30 working days before the course start date, a 50% refund will be given
- For cancellations of less than 5 working days, including “no shows”, the full course fee will be payable. Refunds may be given if cancellation is due to sickness or other unavoidable personal circumstances. This will be decided on an individual case basis.
It is possible to substitute one delegate with another with no extra charge but please contact Tower Mains prior to the course start date.
Video or other recordings of the courses are not permitted without prior consent from Tower Mains. The material and information (together called the “course content”) provided to you during this course is confidential and remains the property of Tower Mains. The course content is not to be copied, reproduced, or adapted in any format or used for any other purpose.
What is and is not included in your course booking:
All course fees include:
- A comprehensive set of course materials including the presentations given and other relevant background materials. Handouts or workbooks will be emailed to you prior to the course for all live virtual training
- Electronic course attendance certificate
- Refreshments, if you are present in our training facility
- Lunch is provided on all full day courses, if you are present in our training facility
Course fees do not include any travel or accommodation.
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions at any time by publishing the revisions on the website. For current course costs and dates, please refer to our website or LinkedIn.